- Category: Professional, Administrative & Support Services
- Location: Kennewick, Washington
- Posted: January 3, 2020
As a Corporate Pilot for Apollo - you will report directly to the Division Manager on the company aircraft where 100% travel is expected; anticipated travel approximately 150 days/year. Scheduling is usually five or more days with occasional 24 hour notice.
You will be required to pass an initial or recurrent King Air C90 training course as a condition of employment. A subsequent training in the Westwind II and Challenger 300 will follow at the discretion of the Division Manager.
As a Pilot for Apollo aircraft, you will be responsible for safely and efficiently completing assigned flights in accordance with all applicable state, local and federal regulations and policies. You will crew on a King Air C90 as PIC, primarily for the transport of company associates and clients. At the discretion of the Division Manager, subsequent training in the Westwind II as SIC and Bombardier Challenger 300 as SIC will be conducted via aircraft and/or simulator. Additional responsibilities will require insuring manuals, charts, catering, and other customer specific special items are on board the aircraft prior to each flight and tidying up the aircraft after each flight.
Apollo is a family owned business with corporate headquarters located in Kennewick, WA, and regional locations in Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, Spokane, WA, Missoula, MT, Reno, NV, Denver, CO and Oak Ridge, TN. Our mission is Building People Who Build Great Things, and we are looking for an individual who wants to be a part of an exciting, growing business, and who can work with company leadership to stretch our wings to all our business regions.
- Resident of or willing to relocate to the Greater Tri-City area is not required, but preferred. Relocation compensation to be negotiated.
- FAA ATP Airman Certificate is preferred, Commercial Airman Certificate is required.
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
- Overall flight time: Total time - 3,000; Multi-Engine - 1,500; Turbine Engine - 500; Instrument - 250.
- Pilot In Command (PIC) flight time: Total time - 1,500 out of the 3,000; Multi-Engine - 500 out of the 1,500
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefit package to be expanded at interview.
All employees are subject to a pre-employment drug screen
Equal Opportunity Employer